Sunday 18 September 2011

A2 Rsearch and Planning: Moodboard



I created this moodboard using relevant images I found on Google. I used a ghost picture in the woods, a grey scale and a green tint image of woods and an image of a tent. All of these images involve the plot of my film.

I decided to use the image of the ghost in the woods as this directly relates to the plot of my movie. The grayscale used in the image denotes eeriness which is the effect I'm aiming for in my construction.

The image of the tent in the dark again relates to the plot of my movie. The darkness juxtaposes the illuminous tents, creating a contrast against darkness and the unknown and human activity.

I used the image of the woods shot with a green tint as it has connotations with the supernatural and has the same setting for my movie trailer.

The image of the woods which is shot in grayscale is a further example of what I'm hoping to acheive with my movie poster. The eeriness and darkness amplifies the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment