Monday 15 November 2010

AS Research and Planning: Music Magazine Double Page Spread Mock Up


This is my initial mock up of my double page spread in my music magazine. I have used a similiar layout to that of the Rihanna interview I analysed from OK! magazine. For the text of the interview I have used Times New Roman- relevant to the front cover and contents text. It is simple, easy to read but has a sophistication to it. The strplaine is also written in Times New Roman. The quote strapline is up for deliberation fontwise, but for this I have used the font 'elizajane' downloaded from dafont.com. It is girly and sweet, like how I want my magazine to be like. The strapline above the masthead is written in a white font called Adobe Caslon Pro and is situated in a black box. The black helps the white stand out and the font is similiar to Times New Roman, it is simple yet sophisticated. The image will be situaed on the right hand side, taking up half the page. Again, this is disputable but this is just my initial mock up so it is subject to change.

The second page is mostly taken up by an image box, this is to emphasise the fact my magazine managed to get a photoshoot along with an interview with this person. Again, the quote part is written in 'elizajane.' It is a direct continuation of the first page, so the interview it still in Times New Roman. The line at the bottom breaks the interview off by the credits, so the magazine looks organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment