Monday 27 September 2010

AS Reseach and Planning: Preliminary Task Conception, Framing & Shot Distance

For my preliminary task (designing and creating a front cover of a school magazine), I have planned how my photos for the cover are going to be taken. I have decided that the backround and main image is going to be a long range shot of Smithdon High School. The masthead, content features and another image is going to overlap this main image. I must show that I can take a mid shot image of a student which I can then crop and cut out using Photoshop. I will either show that I can do this but not actually use it for my final cover or I can use this for my final cover, which I have not decided yet. I plan to test what both covers will look like with both techniques and then use the most effective looking one. I will take close ups, mid-shots and long range shots of the same image so that I have a variety of images to choose from and further show what I am capable of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment