Tuesday 28 September 2010

AS Reseach and Planning: Conception of Photoshoot for Music Magazine.

My initial and main idea of the conception of the front cover of my music magazine is to have a photo of a girl with long, dark and curly hair. She will either be standing or sitting, with a guitar for relevance to the magazine. I will take various shots, including close ups, mid shots and long shots. The front cover will have a plain background; either plain white or a light purple/grey/pink colour. This will depend on the colour clothes she will be wearing. The double page spread photoshoot will include more photos from the cover shoot, but this time with scenery. I am looking for surburbia meets country girl, meaning her clothes will have a mix of these. I plan to take a picture of her walking down a busy pavement and casually carrying a guitar in one hand. This will have relevance to my theme. Next, I plan to take a photograph of her sitting on a brick wall, with busy industrialisation behind her. She will be playing her guitar, contrasting with the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment